Sunday, May 26, 2013

NOSTALGIC.



Overall Dress: Romwe / Silk undershirt: Wilfred (similar) / Flats: Chanel / Purse: Alexander Wang / Skull necklace: LeiVanKash / Gold watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

When denim overalls started hitting the shops this year I went bonkers! It's like a 90's child's dream-come-true! I actually still own overalls from when I was 4 years old, except now they fit me like a tank top, which is pretty damn charming if you ask me.
 Sadly, no matter how many overalls with shorts I tried on, it just looked unflattering. This dress I spotted one day on romwe literally saved my overall dreams, because it was the safest mix of childish and girly- making it so easy to wear! I paired it with a nude floral cami underneath and let the dress do all the talking by keeping everything else extremely simple.
Put on some pink blush, a big smile and instantly look 10 years younger! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Очень интересное и красивое платье! Фотографии как всегда прекрасны!;)

    http://yanafaustova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Небесное платье очень идет тебе Соня!! :) красотка!

    http://84amina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...