Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ROYAL BLUE IN THE U.K.


 Neon Cropped Sweater: Topshop / Striped Shorts: Choies.com / Jewelled Sneakers: K-Styleme / Sunglasses: Miu Miu / Skull Necklace: LeiVanKash 

It's funny how I left the house today looking totally different than how I came home... 
We started the day by driving to a mall in Marbella to buy my sister new crocs, but of course I had to hit up all the stores that tickled my fancy in the meantime. Several shopping bags later we drove to Gibraltar, which is a rock-type island that belongs to the United Kingdom at the very south of Spain. You have to go through passport control and everything, and everyone there had a british accent- pretty cool if you ask me!
I finally found these Miu Miu glasses that I've been searching for everywhere! I don't think these glasses look "complimentary" on anyone- you just need to tell yourself "I freaking love these, hence I am going to rock them, hence I am going to look good and feel good!"Simple, simple.
After a "breakie smoothie" in Gibraltar, we drove all the way back to Marbella for dinner :)
Tomorrow I shall search for speedy wifi in the city to upload a video!
Peace out. Girl scout. 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your sweater! xx http://poulines.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya, you're great..Don't listen to people who're jealous of you..I love and I wish your all wishes come true. Я тебя люблю и ты самая хорошая <3 I wish you'll see my massage..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sonya,

    love your style! I think about buying this sunglasses because they look so great on you! how is it with this blue glass? isnt it strange to see everything in blue or is it ok? never had such glasses...greetings xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...