Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SPAIN TRIP☀


Cut-out shirt: Choies / Shorts: Vintage Levis / Shoes: Converse / Bag: Alexander Wang / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


Hola from Spain!
I'm here with family from all over the world that I barely get to see, spending 10 or so days in a city close to Marbella, Spain. The beauty is surreal! 
I was in Spain last June, and I fell in love with Barcelona like none other. Catch up on my compliments here.
Today we went to Malaga, which from my understanding at least, is a city populated mostly by Spanish residents opposed to tourists. It seems like the place to go if you want to see a pretty authentic Spanish city, opposed to a tourist destination. We checked out the Picasso museum today, and I must say it was pretty interesting! I especially liked his quotes, which I sneakily and illegally snapped a photo of today in the museum.
Hoping that the weather warms up and I can go swimming :)
xo.

5 comments:

  1. love the shirt and your sunnies! so cool.
    So jealous of your Spain trip, have fun :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень люблю ваши видео и блог!!! Заходите на мой:


    http://miraclefooorever.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in a boho-chic style;)Love it, Sonya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and i'll say it again - you inspire me sooo much, thank you for that!
    I'd like to ask you, if you could visit my blog and tell me what you think of it.
    http://residenceofstyle.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia, you are the best! I love you very much) When I started to watch your videos my self-esteem went up, I started to appreciate yourself and your appearance) Goodbye, Your Alenka)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...