Sunday, May 12, 2013

TWICE THE DENIM.


Blue shirt: MANGO / Denim shorts: Vintage Levis (similar) / Sneakers: Converse / Purse: Alexander Wang

Pairing denim with denim can be tricky; it is either a horrendous mimmic of the 90's or tastefully chic.
I think the key is definitely working with two different shades of blue, and if possible, different fabrics (aka denim look-alikes). Denim shirts are a must-have for me, I'm pretty sure I have them in three different shades of blue, and even that doesn't feel like enough! This particular one is a new find for me from Spain, obviously, because so many amazing and dominant retailers originated from Spain! Zara, anyone?
Speaking of Spain, I got back home yesterday night and am still battling a rough battle with jet lag. Breakfast at 4am, dinner at 3pm. Something's not right... 
Hopefully I'll be able to visit Spain again soon, and spend more time in one of my absolute favorite cities in the world, Barcelona. 
Ciao mi amigos.

10 comments:

  1. Sonechka, the pictures are so beautiful! Which camera do you use? Is that Canon? Can you please write me an exact name/ number of the model? Tnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your looks. And photos really nice. Can't wait your new posts.
    http://myinspirationjk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Соня, ты очень очень хорошая, я восхищаюсь тем что ты всегда позитивная добрая и отзывчивая к людям! Мне нравится что у тебя есть свой собственный стиль, ты очень мудрая и образованная, этим стоит восхищаться! Спасибо тебе за все, ты очень милая и приятная <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. You have an amazing style and I like your videos so much. Good luck!

    Kisses from Belarus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful with red lips!!
    http://residenceofstyle.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look verrryyyy beautiful!!I love you Sonya))
    kisses from Azerbaijan!

    Pinkrosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool!


    http://yanafaustova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Классно выглядишь!

    hello from China :)

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Вы просто восхитительны, радуешь глаз ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...