Sunday, May 26, 2013

THE ACCESSORIES.




After receiving my prom dress this week, I went frantic looking for a clutch and heels. I needed comfortable heels that could last me all night, and a clutch that wasn't gaudy and decked out in sequins like most tend to be. Enter- this Kate Spade clutch that I spotted while browsing Holt Renfrew. It was honestly the only clutch that caught my attention as anything special. I also tried on these Alexander Wang Heels and fell in love. They were perfectly comfortable, simplistic, and complemented the legs beautifully! Just when I was going to buy them- the sales lady says, "Come back tomorrow, it will go on a sale of 40%" Uh, hell yeah! 
Now these beauties will sit in my closet until June 6: My 18th birthday and Prom! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Вау, клатч замечательный. И туфли хорошие. Мне понравился цвет.

    http://myinspirationjk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amaaazing!
    Я просто влюбилась в эти джинсы в клатч!Супер
    pinkrosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Соня скажи пожалуйста сколько этот клатч стоит?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your heels! I need to find the same!:)

    http://alinaermilova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...