Sunday, May 5, 2013

SPAIN DIARIES.


Ah, at last the days have gotten warmer in Spain and the time has come to hit the beach!
I have already managed to brown up to the point of belonging to a different race, and co-incidentally burn my lips, shoulders, chest...and everything else. Oops..
These past few days have been filled with popsicles on the beach, driving up and down breath-taking mountains, tuna salads, hacking restaurant wifi everywhere I go, and shopping. Most importantly though I've been spending priceless time with my family. 

1. On the beach in Marbella today- where I met a subscriber of mine :) So cool!
2. On the beach in Marbella yesterday haha
3. One of my dreams finally came true: I step foot in Africa! 
4. Nothing better than a jungle within the city. 

5 comments:

  1. Привет,Соня!
    Мне очень нравятся твои блог посты, ты заряжаешь меня позитивом,я всегда рада читать их с удовольствием. Оставайся такой же веселой и жизнерадостной :)
    я очень тебя люблю <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. В группе написано, что соня была в африке!
    А,соня была в испании...
    кааак??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uchi geografiyu i uznaesh chto ispaniyu i afriku razdelyayut 14 km i chto v akrike est dva malenkih goroda kotorie yavlyayutsa chastyu ispanii

      Delete
  3. you are the best blogger i have ever seen^*^thank you for your perfect blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Шикарные и яркие фотографии!!;)

    http://yanafaustova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...