Tuesday, January 8, 2013

ROUGH DIAMOND.




I found this gorgeous bracelet a few days ago, and fell in love.
This friday I'm heading to London to design a piece of jewelry with designer LeiVanKash! I'm pretty sure it's going to be the best weekend of my life- and I can't wait to document it all! See you all soon!
Purchased from Urban Outfitters.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sonya! That's amazing! Have fun and enjoy every moment of it. Looking forward to see what you will document.

    Bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow, Sonya that's really great. Amazing thing !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Браслет действительно впечатляет!

    ReplyDelete
  4. шикарный браслет!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Удачи тебе в Лондоне!!!Надеюсь у тебя будет время снять там видео для нас!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great. I love this white tender milk color and the play of brilliance. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Sonya) I want to ask you " how long are you going to stay in London?" It's so important for me! Because i'm going to visit Toronto, and i'd like to see you. Well, i have just sent(ok, it was in december) a letter for you, and there i asked you, "will we meet in Toronto?".
    I'd like to visit you in March. I don't know will you read and answer this message, but i'll try sent it anywhere.
    Well, thank's for attantion. Whatever, i'll wait :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing bracelet and great blog ;-) I'll start following you know !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...