Monday, September 16, 2013

DANCE ON THE CLOUDS.


Faux Leather Jacket: ZARA (similar online) / Cloud Skirt & Top: Choies / Metallic heels: Alaia from The Outnet / Lips necklace: Choies

It's all been a total blur since last week when I returned from NYFW. It swear it feels as though I was never really there because the days were so hectic and lively, that they were over before I knew it. I digress, can we just talk about the fact that it's practically mid-November here in Toronto? Seriously, it was 9 degrees Celsius (48 degrees F) a couple days ago, which to my surprise, I've been worshipping. I still keep my air conditioner blasting in my house because I suppose my blog has been so boiled this summer that it takes a recovery time (that's my uneducated, ridiculous assumption anyway). 

But alas, leather jackets have finally come into the picture! Can I get a hallelujah? We already know I love screwing over a perfectly feminine outfit (here) with pieces of grunge culture. So oops I did it again- with this leather jacket paired with gorgeous Alaia heels from The Outnet, a cloudy duo, and a perfectly sparkling pair of lips- or six.  

So these few days are pretty much filled with ways to end up back in NYC. I'm not quite level-desperate yet, but I'm definitely working at it every day. 
See you next week, when it will undoubtedly be freaking winter soon.
x

18 comments:

  1. OMG You look stunning! I love every detail at this outfit: the dress, the heels, the jacket...

    http://alinaermilova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. восхитительное платье!

    Diana

    www.cloudletinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ты очень красивая девушка, Соня:) Этот look просто восхитительный, нежный и очаровательный:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning shoes loving the look and same here super excited for the leather jacket weather here in NYC as well!


    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Regina! New York is pretty hot right now though, you guys have some months to go ;) haha

      Delete
  5. Вау!Соня!волшебный лук,я его на долго запомню) очень нравится!)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress! And the jacket! Looks very Philip Lim!
    Come check out my last post - http://beingzhenya.com/2013/09/16/styling-3-1-philip-lim-review/
    Xx,
    Женя

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Zhenya ;) <3 You know how I love Phillip Lim haha

      Delete
  7. Absolutely in love with this look! I love the mix of the cute dress and the motorcycle jacket.

    Check out my blog!
    anastasialuisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, i love this look!
    I featured you as one of my favorite bloggers on my blog! :)
    http://floralsundays.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Потрясающая, Соня
    Подобрано всё до мелочей. Очень вдохновляющий лук.
    Все твои посты нереально вдохновляют, спасибо тебе за прекрасные оутфиты

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look sohappy to stumble across your blog today!

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sonya U are so cute in this dress, so beautiful

    http://itsgirlyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sonya, this outfit is so chic with a slight touch of edginess!:)
    The necklace is adorable and the shoes are just stunning!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    http://wittyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...